CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

We love visitors

Stephen and Brooke came to visit us this month and we absolutely loved their company. The only downer was that a huge storm came through knocking off all the blossom petals the night they arrived, so they missed the cherry blossoms by hours...so sad...oh, and Ava was sick the majority of their visit. That didn't stop them from enjoying their trip, of course.
Though, after their return from Italy the week before, the US architecture just doesn't stand to Italian Renaissance, however, taking part of US History can top any Italian structure. Stephen couldn't get over the fact that he helped Doug write the last paragraph of a speech he wrote for the Senator, and we all thoroughly enjoyed watching him revel in his opportunity to leave his "mark" in US History.
Despite Ava's sickness we still tried to get out with them here and there.
Great Falls...great family.
I love my bro...and doesn't Brooke just look lovely. Actually, Ava absolutely loves Stephen and always has. She will stare at him for lengthy periods of time...just fascinated with his presence. I just wish we could get into that tiny brain of hers and figure out what she's really thinking.
I was pretty excited at how this picture turned out...I think we'll actually be framing this one.

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Hi Adele...I found your blog through Deanna's. Your little girl is so cute and I love all your cherry blossom pictures!
Our blog is bensonandkyle.blogspot.com..check it out :)

Jay and Camille said...

Doug get your sister on here! I haven't talked to her forever!

Aurich Family said...

Doug,
It was so great to see you and catch up. I am glad that you guys are blogging so we can keep up with you and see your adorable little girl. You can check out what we are up to at jaredandnatalieaurich.blogspot.com

Sarah or someone like her said...

Adele! How are you! I found you through Lindsey's blog. How exciting that you are in DC. And what an adorable little girl! I hope everything is going well for you guys. Come and visit my blog at schmaraswhoknew.blogspot.com

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

I love your temple picture. We need to visit you next time we are in D.C. I love all the history. I hope Ava is all better now!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Hello...you don't know me but I am trying to get ahold of April and Nate. Do they have ablog. I am Ali Coon, April and Nate friend...Let me know Thanks

Unknown said...

How exciting that you are in DC. And what an adorable little girl! I hope everything is going well for you guys.

--
Jhon
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems