CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Arizona Trip

A month ago Ava and I went to Arizona for a week. It was the perfect time to go...one we left to get out of Doug's hair so he could finish his thesis, and two it was absolutely beautiful weather. We were able to spendplenty of time with my sisters, Ava's cousins and Grandpa Garrett. As usual, it was sad to leave but I left with plenty of memories: Ava's first zoo excursion, clearance shopping, ATV riding, ATV rolling (where was my camera for that one, still have evidence on my leg of the incident...how about you Marie?), catching up with ol' friends, Daddy-daughter(s) date, food garlore, AZ Temple visit, and my favorite was watching Ava interact with all her cousins and dancing with Grandpa. It was fun! Thanks for the memories fam!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh- is that elephant real? How crazy. I'm so sorry that I missed you while you were down here, but it sounds like you had plenty going on anyway with family. I'll definitely catch you next time.