CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sneaky Sneaky

Like most kids, Ava has always been fascinated with garbage cans and their contents. On this particular day I was busy doing who knows what and noticed the silence in our little apartment. As I came around the corner I couldn't help but catch her in the act, and this was the result. Notice she turns away from me and does a sort of grunting sound? Yes, this is Ava's talking back to mom and dad voice. When we actually say "no-no-no", that's when the grunts get deeper and louder, it's hilarious.

7 comments:

shauna said...

Hey Doug and Adele! This is Shauna Singleton. (Brian's wife). April told me about your blog so I have been checking it out. Your little girl is ADORABLE! She looks like so much fun. Lukas and her would have a blast together. We have a blog too if you want to check it out. It is www.singletoncrew.blogpspot.com
Talk to ya later!

Chelsey said...

This is great, Adele. I've added you guys to my list of blogs to watch. :)

Laura said...

Wow Adele, once you decided to blog you really went crazy! Funny how you posted the whole garbage can digging into thing because as I write this Max is shuffling through the garbage by the computer, but it is mostly paper so I don't really care! Anyway Ava is so cute, she looks like the perfect mix of you and Doug.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is sooooo adorable. I can't wait for Sophie to start walking...wait a second...on the other hand...I'm not in too big of a hurry ;-)

Marissa Marie said...

She is so cute! So glad you gave me the link! I'll be checking often! -Marissa

Anonymous said...

Hee hee heee! Kids...oh, it's so gross and yet so cute that she sneaks into the trash can for what? Ice cream! Well, she definitely picked the best thing. ( ;

Julie said...

i just threw up a little! This video is AWESOME!