CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Toren's Birthday!

Toren turned 2 on January 5th. Adele made him "truck" cake, which he was pretty excited about. The candles scared him a bit at first, but after he blew them out ... and then asked to blow them out again ... and again ... and again, he finally figured this birthday stuff was pretty cool. Now every time he sees candles, like our pretty scented candles around the house, he says "Birday" and tries to blow on the. I'd have to say that I think the truck turned out pretty cool myself. I was proud of Adele's creativity, but I was especially proud that Adele decided to embrace the "racial diversity" that is in our nieghborhood with the truck driver that was made out of tootsie rolls!


Posted by Picasa


0 comments: